Updated Covid-19 Protocol
Based upon recommendations from the CDC and the State of Michigan, Caring Animal Hospital will be adapting to the following protocol starting June 22nd, until further notice.
- We will be continuing our normal hours of operation. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- We are allowing more clients to accompany their pets into the hospital with the following restrictions:
- Two owners may enter with the pet(s) if they are here for a doctor appointment.
- One owner may enter with their pet(s) for tech appointments but will wait in the reception area during service.
- Clients accompanying the pet MUST be over the age of 13.
- Masks will no longer be required but are encouraged for unvaccinated individuals.
- Owners can still decline the option to enter with their pet(s) and will be given “telehealth” appointment.
- We are discontinuing curbside services for picking up food or medication. One client per family is allowed to enter the lobby to pick up these items. We ask that you do your best to social distance if there are other clients in the lobby when you enter.
We are dedicated to providing you and your pet companions the very best in care, and we will continue to fulfill that promise to you regardless of external events. Please check our Facebook and website for any further updates. Thank you for your continued understanding!