1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa & Mastercard) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Caring Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through different repayment programs:
*CareCredit is a health care credit card that offers interest free payment plans for services over $200.00. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months (if services exceed $200)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
*We also participate in Scratch Pay which provides pet parents with simple payment plans for veterinary care. Apply from your phone or desktop in less than 5 minutes. We can help you apply here in the clinic or you can apply at https://scratchpay.com/
Highlights of the Scratch Pay program:
- Risk Free: Scratch Pay isn't a credit card. Finding a payment plan will NOT affect your credit scores.
- Highest Approvals: Scratch Pay approves more pet parents than any other program with affordable rates as low as 0% APR
- Friendly: No hidden fees, no prepayment penalty, no deferred interest, no surprises
Insurance For Your Pets:
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
Financial Assistance Foundations:
Below are some foundations that will help with the costs of veterinary care. Please contact them for information.