Just a quick reminder about our current Covid-19 policies.
- We are allowing more clients to accompany their pets into the hospital with the following restrictions:
* Two owners may enter with the pet(s) if they are here for a doctor appointment.
* One owner may enter with their pet(s) for tech appointments but will wait in the reception area during service.
* Clients accompanying the pet MUST be over the age of 13.
- Masks will no longer be required but are encouraged for unvaccinated individuals.
- Owners can still decline the option to enter with their pet(s) and will be given “telehealth” appointment.
- We are discontinuing curbside services for picking up food or medication. One client per family is allowed to enter the lobby to pick up these items. We ask that you do your best to social distance if there are other clients in the lobby when you enter.
****Please note that we are NOT currently allowing children under the age of 13 in the building.****
If you have any questions about our Covid-19 policies, please call our office. Thank you!